On November 19th at 11:24 a.m. two of my best friends welcomed their 2nd baby into the world! Nathan Carter S. was born weighing a WHOPPING 11 lbs 11 oz and was 21 inches long. He's a big baby, but honestly, he still just looks like a little cuddly newborn. I think if I had seen him in the nursery and could compare him to other newborns, I'd be able to see the big difference, but just seeing him compared to my almost 20 month old, he still just looks so tiny! and he is SOOOO adorable! I wanted to visit them in the hospital, but I dont think they allowed other kids around the newborns in the hospital and plus Jen was so sore with her c-section and they had family coming in and out, that I just decided to wait until they got home and settled to barge in on them and take the baby for a few snuggles =) Today I finally got to meet him, though, and it was WELL worth the wait! He's perfect and I love him already! I attempted to take a couple pictures, and while they aren't anything amazing, I think for what I was working with, they aren't that bad, either! I tried these right before we left, so by this point, baby Nathan was OVER having visitors and ready to cuddle up with mom and sleep, so he was cranky and it was Mason's naptime so he was NOT having any of it and kept nudging me, making more than half of the pictures I took come out blurry haha We literally tried all of 2 minutes to get these pictures, so keep that in mind when looking! haha
here they are (and if i haven't mentioned it yet: He's SOOOO cute!!)



I'm going to try to get some better ones in a few days after the Thanksgiving madness is over and I'm so excited to try and to also get a few good ones of Nathan and his big sister, Claire (Mason's girlfriend ;) hehe) Congratulations to my "besties" on another beautiful and perfect baby!!! I love you guys! =)
1 comment:
I don't know how I missed this!! They came out so cute!
Post a Comment