
{one} did you buy a christmas tree this year?
Yes, unfortunately this year I bought a fake one, because I didn't want to deal with the mess of a real one on my own and wasn't even sure how I would get a real one in the house on my own! It's a charlie brown tree, but it's better than no tree =)
{two} what is your favorite holiday tradition?
making cookies with mom and decorating them with icing, spending Christmas eve with my bro, SIL and nephews and spending Christmas day at my aunt's with the whole family. I am so excited to see my family and for them to see Mason. They haven't seen him in 9 months and he's changed SO much!
{three} do you open your gifts on christmas eve or christmas day?
we sometimes open our stockings on Christmas eve... sometimes one or two presents from under the tree, but we open majority of them Christmas morning and then more Christmas afternoon at my aunt's.
{four} at what age did you stop believing in santa claus?
There's no Santa???? :) I think I was like 7. A girl argued with me at school about it and I came home all upset over it and told my mom and that's when she sat me down and had "the talk" with me. I was so devastated the first thing that came to mind was "are you gonna tell me next that there's NO God???" haha obviously a bit dramatic, but I was seven! haha
{five} do you fill stockings?
of course! and being the hygienist (or ex hygienist) that I am, I usually put a new toothbrush in there for everyone LOL
{six} handmade presents or store bought presents?
I'm not very crafty, so mostly store bought. I'd love to be able to make some handmade items though. they can be so much more thoughtful/personal. maybe one day..
{seven} do you have a favorite christmas meal?
my mom's lasagna! =)
{eight} is your christmas tree real or artificial?
usually real - this year aritificial. =( although it shouldn't be that upsetting to me, because we always had artificial growing up, but since Mick and I have been married, we've always gone out and picked out a real tree
{nine} what is your favorite christmas song?
Baby, It's Cold Outside and basically any song off Christina Aguilera's Christmas CD
{ten} did you send out christmas cards this year?
Yes! I was on the ball this year and got them sent out early!


1 comment:
BTW your Christmas card was cuteness. I may order from that site next year :)
Post a Comment