Wednesday, December 8, 2010

wee bit wednesday



{one} if you were granted three wishes, what would they be?
1) the war would be over and terrorists wouldn't exist
2) Mick would be home for Christmas
3) Mason would magically no longer want the binky haha


{two} who is your favorite author?
I really don't read a lot, but I love Nicholas Sparks


{three} what crowd were you involved in during high school?
I don't know that I had a "crowd". the group that I hung out with consisted of a lot of different "types" We had jocks, musicians/choir people, and people that weren't involved in extracurricular activities at all LOL I talked to everyone as long as they were nice to me!


{four} what is your favorite thing to do when you have time to yourself?
take pictures, practice editing pictures (I still have so much to learn), watch LMN


{five} do you have any hidden talents?
not really. I can still do gymnastics, but it's not really a "hidden" talent. My Mom and husband have both told me I can sing, but no one will ever know that, because I DO NOT sing in public or do karaoke (sp?) or any of that. stage fright I guess haha I wouldn't call that a talent either, though, because even though I've been told I can sing, I can't say I agree!

{six} can you fake any accents?
It's fun to try. I think I can do a pretty good Spanish accent after taking 5 years of Spanish classes through high school and college


{seven} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
not for anything that I've done personally to deserve a spot in the paper, but I've been in our local paper for cheerleading, homecoming/prom courts and our wedding picture was in the paper as well.

{eight} have you ever been arrested?
nope.


{nine} what is your favorite job you’ve had?
my dental hygiene jobs I had in Ohio. I miss all my coworkers and even the bosses. and I miss my coworkers from the office in VA, but NOT the boss. If there was one person I could banish from the planet, I'm pretty sure it would be him.


{ten} do you have any scars?
I have a lot of small scars. I have 3 on my knee from when I had surgery due to a knee injury

2 comments:

Christina Canterbury said...

Ohh we are making you sing!

Verena said...

Ha, ha..i would love to hear your spanish accent Tracy. And i love Nicolas Sparks too..i have a lot of books of him.