
1. New Year's is (awesome/lame/other):
usually a fun evening with friends, although I'm not really the "party animal" I use to be and can't "hang" anymore haha
2. Last New Year's Eve I:
Honestly don't even remember what we did. We had just moved to Oklahoma and I don't think we did anything except sit on our butts on the couch in our PJs
3. My New Year's resolution is:
1) lose weight/get in shape
2) do better with money/pay stuff off/save
3) to not let stupid stuff bring me down
4. The best way to spend New Year's Eve is:
with food, family/friends and fun!
5. My prediction for an up-and-coming trend in 2011 is
No clue. I dont even know what the current trends are
6. This New Year's Eve I will:
spend time with some friends. my only new years kiss will be from my lil man this year :)
7. A fresh start is:
always a good thing and very much welcomed this year. Bring it on 2011!


1 comment:
Happy 2011. Hope it's a wonderful one for your adorable little family.
Post a Comment