30 Day Project: Day 18
A picture of your biggest insecurity

weight.
ugh. I hate weight. I've never been super duper skinny, but I've always been tight and toned and athletic. It wasn't until after I got married and definitely after I got pregnant that I totally lost control. I hate the way I look right now. I've lost all the baby weight, but I just don't look anything like I use to look. It's a constant struggle to keep the weight off and I'm jiggly in places I never knew possible. My goal is to lose 10-15 lbs by May and to tone up this jiggly-ness and so far, since the beginning of the month, I've lost about 3 lbs, so hopefully I can stay on track. We'll see!


2 comments:
YOu can do it Tracy! Motherhood changes all of us! I got down to my pre-pregnancy weight and then gained 8 pounds back and I've been stuck there ever since.
Good luck! Keep up the good work!
Motherhood does change you, I don't think I'll ever look the same! haha You can do this!! Plus, you're already beautiful :)
Post a Comment