Wednesday, January 19, 2011

30 Day Project: Day 19



30 Day Project: Day 19
A picture and a letter


Photobucket

This is a picture of my adorable nephews on Christmas Eve writing their letter to Santa Clause and setting out the milk and cookies =) I absolutely love this!!! It makes me really look forward to Mason doing this stuff when he's a little bigger (although I'm in NO hurry for him to grow up anymore than he already has!!)


Here is a picture of the finished product:
Photobucket
"Santa, heres some cookies and sugar for Rudolph. Hope you had a safe flight. Love, Gavin and Drake"

Seriously.. does it get any cuter???? and the fact that words are misspelled and the heart looks like, as Drake called it, "a buttcrack" just makes it that much MORE adorable!!! This is the type of thing my brother and sister in law will cherish forever and one of those things that Gavin and Drake will both pray never gets busted out when they bring their first girlfriend home ;) I am so thankful I got to spend the holidays with my nephews and that Mason got to play with his cousins!

Aunt T.T. loves you Gavin and Drakey Doodle!

No comments: