Thursday, January 20, 2011

30 Day Project: Day 20



30 Day Project: Day 20
A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Germany.

Mick is half German and I have a good bit of German in me from my dad's side of the family. Mick was born in Germany and lived there for.. I think 6 years. He always talks about how badly he wants to take me there and show me where he lived and visit his grandfather. I would love to go. The only problem is $$$$$$. We need to hit the lottery or something, because that's probably the only way we'll be able to afford a trip like this. I've seen the pictures that my mother in law took from her last trip and it looks absolutely beautiful. One day.. we will visit Germany!

I'd also like to visit Italy. My mom's side of the family is Italian (Nucci.. I mean that screams Italian LOL) I always joke that when my grandpa and uncle put on tuxedos, they look like they came straight out of the mafia LOL Italy is absolutely beautiful and I am determined to make it there sometime in my life as well!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

AlanaMarie said...

Wow, those pictures are amazing! I love the first one.

It's not unusual to be loved by anyone said...

You silly girl....who lives in Germany????ME!!! You only need some $$$ for the flights....we have enough space and it's no problem to get a car that you can travel around. I would love to see some of you guys over here.
Didn't know that you have some german relatives....lol.