30 Day Project: Day 5
A picture of your favorite memory
Hands down, my most favorite memory is the birth of my son. I will never forget the feeling I had when he was first placed in my arms and I got a long look at him. I never knew you could love something so much. It was the happiest moment of my life (well.. first it was the scariest, because I saw that he was a conehead and I thought something was wrong with him LOL However, once the nurse assured me that his head would be normal by the next day and that it was just from being stuck in the birth canal so long, I relaxed and THEN it was the happiest moment LOL)


best feeling EVER! 3-28-09
Although that was my favorite, there were a few other noteworthy runner ups for favorite memory, so I'll just post some self explanatory pictures =)

8,500 ft on top of Mt San Jacinto in Palm Springs =) 4-13-07

10-6-07 best decision I ever made

7-31-08. the day a brand new chapter of our life began =)


1 comment:
Awww i love those moments and pictures...i loved your wedding dress..you looked like a princess.
Post a Comment