
{one} what was your favorite sitcom growing up?
full house
{two} what song always makes you happy when you hear it?
pretty much anything by colbie callait
{three} do you still have your wisdom teeth?
I have the top ones, because I had enough room, but the bottom ones had to come out
{four} what is your go to way to relax?
pajamas, wine and my computer
{five} do you play any instruments?
not really. an old boyfriend taught me how to play drums, but i'm not very good.
{six} nude beaches: yes or no?
no way. I think it's trashy.
{seven} do you chew your pens/pencils?
sometimes if i'm frustrated
{eight} can you change the oil in your car?
no, but i can change a flat tire!
{nine} can you curl your tongue?
yep!
{ten} can you knit or crochet?
my great grandma taught me how to crochet when I was little, but I forgot how


No comments:
Post a Comment