
{one} what is your favorite breakfast food?
I'm not much of a breakfast person at all. probably a sausage and cheese omelet if i had to choose
{two} how many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
I don't have a clue! too many!
{three} city or country?
i'm a country girl born and raised. it's fun to visit a city, but it's nice to live where it's more laid back and everybody knows your name (and they're always glad you came lol)
{four} what is your favorite part of your job?
i'm a stay at home mom for the time being. my favorite part are the hugs and kisses that let me know I'm doing a good job :)
{five} what is your favorite junk food to snack on?
doritos. I could eat the whole bag in one sitting if I wasn't afraid of gaining 10 pounds lol
{six} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
yea, but just for cheerleading, homecoming court and then engagement and wedding announcements.
{seven} do you use post-it notes?
occasionally
{eight} do you have freckles?
nope
{nine} is it okay for men to wear pink?
um.. it's okay for them to, I guess. but I dont recommend it LOL I've never once seen a guy, no matter how good looking, in a pink shirt and thought to myself "wow, that's a nice shirt" haha to each his own!
{ten} when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I sent one with one of Mick's care packages recently


No comments:
Post a Comment