Friday, April 29, 2011

just a little longer..



We FINALLY have a date!
and it's soon!
and I'm excited

I feel like time has stopped
but I know we're getting there.
Every second is another second closer.

Mason told me last night that he wants daddy to watch The Upside Down Show with him.
That makes me happy because I HATE that show LOL so daddy can take over for me for a night or two ;)
JK!!
actually it just makes me happy that he still remembers daddy and wants to share some of his favorite things with him. =)

I think about seeing the two of them playing together again and the thought of it alone just melts my heart. <3
I think about how amazed Mick is going to be at how much he's grown and how much he's learned since he left almost 7 months ago.

I also think it's funny how I tell Mick about Mason's tantrums and the "terrible twos" and Mick seems to think that when he gets home, everything will magically be solved and Mason will be an angel. "Maybe he just needs his daddy back, you know? He needs a man around"
LOL men...
he obviously doesn't know what "terrible twos" actually are, does he?
I just laugh and tell him he's in for a rude awakening! hehe ;)

Don't get me wrong. Mason's really not that bad and not nearly as bratty as other kids I've seen. I feel like I really lucked out.. or maybe I've just actually done okay and didn't screw him up as bad as I was afraid I would ;) haha
but there are days...
Good Lord, there are days...
Days I just look at him and think "who are you and what have you done with my sweet child??!"

It might actually get worse when Mick gets home, because we plan on doing LOTS of spoiling!!
The ZOO!
Disneyland!
Sea World!
Ohio!
Florida!
Plenty of Beach Days!


by the time Mick's post deployment leave is over, we will have created an attention craving monster! haha

but it will be worth every second!!

I'm SO excited!
It's going to be the BEST day ever!
I've waited almost 7 long months and it's finally almost here.
I will be back in the arms of the love of my life!
I will have my best friend back to laugh with and act like a total idiot with
There's no one I feel more comfortable being my complete self around than him
I've had some great times with my girls, but I feel like I haven't REALLY laughed in 7 months.
You know, the type of laughing where your stomach actually hurts and you get a horrible case of the giggles where you just can't stop??
yea.. haven't had that in almost 7 months, but it's a daily occurence when Mick is around.
We are two peas in a pod for sure. Total idiots. and I love it!
He's my other half
He really does complete me
Our family will be whole again soon and I can't wait!!!!

Not to mention the fact that I'll be able to breathe again.
The worry will be over.. at least for now.
My husband will be home and safe!!!

Just a little longer...
=)

*please pray for safe travels!*

No comments: