Thursday, May 5, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday




{1} Have You Ever Been Stuck In An Elevator?
yes.. all the time in sophmore and junior year of college when I lived on the 3rd and 5th floors of Hughes Hall... never for a long period of time, though, thankfully

{2} Have You Ever Ridden On An Elephant?
Yes, when I was little. I think around age 4. I don't remember it at all, but my mom has pictures of my dad, brother and I all on an elephant.

{3} Have You Ever Met A Well Known Celebrity?
I met Jodie Sweetin from Full House in 5th grade! haha It use to be my favorite show and I was totally start struck LOL and then I met the 96 Olympic Gymnastics team.. which was awesome! and then met Amanda Borden again (gymnast) at a local grocery store while she was there signing Wheaties boxes, because the team was on the front for winning the Gold :)

{4} Do You Have Any Food Allergies?
not that I'm aware of! my crazy kid does, though! As a newborn, it was a milk protein allergy, so he had to be put on a special formula. Now he's fine with milk, but if he eats anything with tomatoes (like spagetti/spagetti sauce) or strawberries, he'll go to the bathroom within 20 minutes of eating it, and even if I change him instantly, his poor lil booty is blistered, bright red and painful :(

{5} Do You Know How To Sew?
shamefully, no.

{6} Did You Get An Allowance When You Were Young?
nope. I think mom tried the whole allowance thing once and it just didn't really work for us

{7} How Often Do You Fill Up Your Gas Tank?
probably once a week.. if that.

{8} Have You Ever Been Stung By A Jellyfish?
no and I hope it never happens!

{9} Have You Ever Been Robbed?
in college once, someone stole my favorite pair of sandals... either that or I misplaced them after one too many drinks. haha either way I never saw them again!



{10} What Is The Worst Haircut You Have Ever Had?
I don't remember how old I was, but I went to Mastercuts and they cut my hair to a point... like my hair literally went into a point in the back.. longest in the middle. shorter one sides. hideous.

No comments: