Wednesday, August 31, 2011

pink or blue?



Mick and I thought it would be fun to take the gender prediction tests that are available. Intelligender, which can be done as early as 10 weeks, seems to be the most popular and easiest to find, but we looked around online and found another (cheaper) test as well, called Gender Maker, that can be done at 6 wks. We bought both, just for fun, to see if they'd give us the same results. We really don't care about the gender and will be happy either way. All that's really important to us is that this baby is healthy. Although, if we could choose, it would be nice to have one of each and it's no secret that I'm dying to be some tutus and frilly dresses! haha but another boy for Mason to play with and rough-house with would be just as fun (not to mention much cheaper, since I saved everything of Mason's) So, like I stated before, this was all just for fun!

Right at 6 weeks, we did the Gender Maker test. I have absolutely NO idea how they think a morning pee test is enough to determine gender haha I'm sure it's a total scam, but it's fun anyway.
Gender Maker predicts:



GIRL!!!

This morning it was time to see what Intelligender would predict for our future peanut. I was anxious to see if it would give the same result as Gender Maker or the opposite. I knew that if it was the same result, as much as I didn't want to get my hopes up over these silly tests, I would haha
Intelligender predicts:



BOY!!!

go figure... LOL. The good news is... one of them is RIGHT! ;) All I know is, whichever brand is the lucky winner, I'm pretty sure it was by luck and had nothing to do with actual science haha We will be finding out in October when my parents come to visit and can't wait to see what our little peanut is =)

For now, here is a picture my friend Christina took of my barely-there 10 week beginning of a bump =)



No comments: