Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



3 posts in two days.. wow. Wonder how long this will last :)

Just thought I'd post a pic of my favorite little man and I from last night. It's nothing special... just from my little coolpix point and shoot camera.



Mason was in bed at 11 (that's when we got home from a friend's house) Mick was asleep by 11:30 pm, but I was a party animal and stayed awake until almost 2 am working on my first tutu for Emma. I got an adorable headband on etsy and have been wanting to make a tutu to match it, so last night, I did it. I think it came out pretty cute for my first one, but I wish the pink tulle would have been slightly darker, because it almost looks white. oh well, still cute :)



Hope everyone had a memorable new years eve and that 2012 is off to a great start!

1 comment:

Christina Canterbury said...

:) I do love that tutu and I think it matches the headband perfectly!