I had my 37 week appointment yesterday and I'm already 1 cm dilated and 60% effaced! I know a person can be 1 cm for awhile before actually going into labor, but I'm willing to bet I won't need induced or reach my due date for that matter. My next appointment is next friday, the 16th, which is my birthday. They are planning the whole "strip the membranes" procedure at that appointment and I'm pretty sure that's what got Mason out, so I could very well end up in labor on my birthday and have a St Patrick's day baby! That would be pretty cool, however I won't be upset if she decides to come before then either ;) They went ahead and scheduled my 39 week appointment for the 22nd, but I already told them I don't plan on needing that one. LOL we shall see! It won't be long now!
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
37 week update
I had my 37 week appointment yesterday and I'm already 1 cm dilated and 60% effaced! I know a person can be 1 cm for awhile before actually going into labor, but I'm willing to bet I won't need induced or reach my due date for that matter. My next appointment is next friday, the 16th, which is my birthday. They are planning the whole "strip the membranes" procedure at that appointment and I'm pretty sure that's what got Mason out, so I could very well end up in labor on my birthday and have a St Patrick's day baby! That would be pretty cool, however I won't be upset if she decides to come before then either ;) They went ahead and scheduled my 39 week appointment for the 22nd, but I already told them I don't plan on needing that one. LOL we shall see! It won't be long now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment