Wednesday, May 9, 2012

1 year

Today marks exactly one year since my wonderful hubby made it home safely from Afghanistan! I will never forget that day as long as I live! Best. feeling. ever. (tied with holding my babies for the first time!) I'm so thankful he's been home the past year and for all the wonderful memories made together, including bringing our second baby into the world :) It's a tough life, but it's a beautiful life ;)
Our sweet Emmalyn is 7 weeks old now and starting to smile all the time (although the only pictures I have of her smiling so far are cell phone pics, because she's so sneaky about them lol) :)
and our silly (little) big boy is getting ready to start soccer with a couple of his friends!
Life is pretty great right now and I think we're all on our little "cloud 9". It's been so wonderful since Mick got home from his training in Yuma. Mason is finally adjusting and we are all loving our newest addition. Mason enjoys making her smile and burping her haha those are his two favorite things to do with her right now :) We leave tomorrow to fly to Ohio for a week to see family, so I'm sure I'll have some updates once we get home! =) Until then, here is one last picture of my favorite little man and myself.<3

No comments: