Mason is absolutely LOVING preschool. He loves his teacher, literally. He has his first crush. He told Ms Tamara that he loves her, she's his best friend and that he's going to marry her haha He made her cry, because he's just too sweet (although he also told me the next day in the car that he thinks she makes a lot of money and THAT'S why he wants to marry her...LOL!) This kid is such a ladies man already, Lord help me when he's a teenager ;) hehe Who will be able to resist that sweet smile, those dimples and those gorgeous big brown eyes?!
Mason is extra excited today, because we will be driving up to LA to the Nokia Theater to see the FRESH BEAT BAND in concert! He has been waiting for this day since we bought tickets in May. He knows all the songs by heart and thinks KiKi is pretty :) (see what I mean? Isn't it too early for crushes?! lol) I can't wait to see his face and sing and dance with him to some of the "freshest beats" around haha
The little miss is 8 months old!! When did that happen?!?! Just recently, in a two week span, she learned to crawl on all 4s (for awhile she did the "low crawl"), pull herself up to stand AND got 2 tiny toofers! She's been one busy little lady and she definitely keeps us on our toes! She's cute as a button and we absolutely LOVE her. Mason just gets so excited to play with her and always raves about how "cute" she is. He coos at her and says "pretty baby". It's just too sweet :)
These two kids fill my heart with so much love I don't even know what to do with it all! Time is absolutely flying and I hope I can keep up with the blog and update more often, but that's all I have time for right now. Time to get ready to rock out with the fresh beats ;)






No comments:
Post a Comment